Thursday, December 30, 2010

Automatic Pool Covers

Think about your garage door. You press a button – it opens. You press the button again – it closes. What if covering and uncovering your pool were that simple?

It can be, with the Leading Edge® Automatic Pool Cover substructure components from Fort Wayne Elite Pools.

Engineered to be an integral a part of your pool, the Leading Edge® coping system allows the cover to slide smoothly across the entire length of your pool, locking into place automatically at the far edge. When you’re ready to swim, it slides back just as easily – all at the touch of a button.

Talk to your Strong Support dealer about how Fort Wayne Elite Pools has got you covered… automatically.

7 comments:

  1. If you own a share then you know that it can be a problem at periods. A share is a best part to have, especially in those hot periods of summer time. A share can get so filthy so quick and it is such a lengthy process when it comes to washing the share up.

    adhesive grip tape

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I buy those automatic pool covers? Do you have pool equipments? I want to buy pool equipments and accessories so that I can make my pool more attractive and inviting to my kids and visitors.

    http://commercialpoolssupplies.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You blog is eye-catching. I get pleasure from it. Thanks for sharing this beautiful piece of writing with me.
    Automatic swimming pool covers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog, And very beautiful theme. Pool covers in very helpful for protect your swimming pool. If anyone want Automatic Pool Covers then contact us.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first time go to see at here and i am genuinely pleasant to read everything at one place. Visit http://www.automaticpoolenclosure.com/cover-features.html for best pool covers designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome article! I have gradually become fan of your article and would like to suggest putting some new updates to make it more effective.
    Visit our website

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well.. Pool Zubehör

    ReplyDelete